Saturday, August 22, 2015

8/17 Getting Closer...

So, there was a delay in posting my last blog due to technical issues. Now, we are on track and I will date each entry.


Now, I know we must be getting closer to making this whole adoption thing a reality. Why? "Hmm...could it be Satan?" You, Dana Carvey, will get the reference! Let's see if I can list all the things that have broken now since we bought our tickets: my car, $700 in repairs, husband's car needs inspection, AC in the house went out, son's truck is having new door issues, and we got here to discover I brought a wheelchair that I have to push him in. Is that enough? NO! On Saturday, 8/15, I get a frantic call from my son that someone hit him and it was in my car and the tow driver took I and he doesn't know where. I tried to assure him that it is just a car and it would be okay. No one was injured. Thank God! The other driver was at fault. However, my son was upset also because this guy was trying to get him cited-- the cops didn't. Anyway, my son is fine, the insurance is taking care of my car, and it's all good.


On this end, life is good. We walked to town to see the trains and get a few things at the market. Today we went to the market again and took our soon to be son. He loves to be on the go. Tomorrow is his girlfriend's birthday so we got her a gift. He is so excited! And final note, we heard that they are working on getting us to court this Thursday or Friday! Please pray for that to happen!



No comments:

Post a Comment